Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Like an Energizer

Crikey! I'm so wound up today that I can't sit in my chair without going into some mental conniption. My muscle's feel fatigued, and yet, I still want to go around and trash something. Maybe I shouldn't have played Evil Genius late into the night yesterday. Not that I'm feeling compelled to take over the world, no siree. Just confused as to whether to drop into a coma or to throw a chair out a window.

Alright, that's all for now. I have to be productive if I'm to get anything done around here, so I can't be entertaining bags of bacteria like yerselves. That's not an insult to you guys and girls... really. You gotta believe me. It's scientifically backed up.

Bet you think that's way cooler than my other post on why it smells after rain, eh?

No comments: