Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Lovely Morn!

Well,
I'm guilty of not going to work yesterday. Yep. That's right. But you didn't catch me red handed.

I didn't go for work simply because I was still suffering from some after effects from a bug I caught in Sydney.

Anyways, because of that, I didn't bother to update my blog. But you didn't miss much. Nothing really happened much to me. Just saved the world twice in one day via Hellboy and Paycheck, and still had time to save a couple of thousand ringgit from the government's grubby paws.

Both Hellboy and Paycheck are excellent films, and neither is short on action. But I loved Hellboy a whole lot more because of the humor and the noir feel of the movie. Granted, it isn't something everyone would appreciate a whole lot. If you're not into films where the protagonist makes witty comments in every moment, and I'm not making light of the mention of 'every moment', then this isn't the one for you. The only qualm about the film I have is the inclusion of the female character. Not much went into her development in the film, and her presence there seemed more of a side note to the whole experience.

Also found out my script writing tutor is being sued by a former acquaintance because he called him a 'drama queen' in an article. Why he's so peeved off is because he thought my tutor had called him a 'queen'. I suppose he wanted to be called a drama king.

No comments: