Thursday, July 29, 2004

Nyark!!

Recently found webcomic the norm by Michael Jantze. I think its great stuff, and well worth the investment to read it. Amazing how the grim reality called life can be made so lively.

I remember that when I was still in varsity, I used to have the panic attacks about getting into the workforce when I leave Uni. The thought of getting up every weekday to do a job that you probably will hate in a little cubicle trying to meet deadlines, and the fact that you can't say that your dog ate your work bothered me and kept me up for nights.

Now I don't have to cope with that now... I've managed to find a cure for those anxiety attacks. It's called internship. No fuss, no muss. You will always have some time to muck around, and any job given to you will never have a chance to carry over to the next day...

I seriously need to get a real job.

No comments: