Monday, June 07, 2004

Singapore Sale

Made a trip down to Singapore with Dad and Lai Yee last weekend, and I must say, though I was bored stiff on the first day, I got pretty excited on the second day. So excited that my wardrobe has expanded by 4 t-shirts, 2 shirts and a pair of leather shoes. And all for a quarter of their original price. Maybe not the shoes though...

I must say that Lai Yee thoroughly enjoyed her trip down to Singapore too. I think that because she didn't get to buy stuff on the first day (the source of my boredom on the first day because I had to lead AND follow her around) that her excitement on the second day was a little uncontained, hence the 3 pairs of shoes, and 2 handbags she bought, both (the handbags) which I very much approve of. I really can't stand those hand-tankers that she has. If her bag were named after an astro-phenomenon, it would be called the black hole. With capital letters...

No comments: