Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Time Trickling Through My Fingers

Lordy, have a day planned out and watch it explode in your face and blow all your other contingency plans away.

Went out today during lunch hour to get some Australian visa's done in One Utama to prepare for my trip to Australia, but with no cash on hand for the processing fee. So, naturally I would head down to the ATM machines to get extra cash, and wouldn't you know it, I didn't have enough cash to manke the minimum RM50 witdrawal! I've never heard of such nonsense.

So there I was slowly starving away, cause I couldn't afford to waste the RM 1.80 I had to buy food... I still had to get out of 1U, and 80 cents doesn't buy anything appetising. Thats okay, I'll eat roti kosong when I get back to the office and have already emptied the car's coin box.

So I thought, maybe I'd better open that Maybank account that I've always wanted, since I had my paycheck with me. So I head down to DU's Maybank, and get this... They wouldn't let me open an account simply because I didn't reside geographically close to the branch. And I paid that 60 cent parking for no reason at all.

So to finish my sojourn out of the office, when I got back to eat the roti kosong, the shop tells me that they've stopped making roti kosong for the day!! Can today get any better than that? What a bloody waste of time.

Anyhow, other than that, I am felling anxious once again about going to Script writing class.

No comments: