Monday, May 31, 2004

GAH!!

YARGH!! I can't stand it!! I'm so tired but I don't want to because I'm supposed to be awake at work and even if I'm not doing work I want to be doing my script-writing stuff but I can't do it while I'm so freaking lethargic and sleepy!!! I can't keep my head up straight and my arms feel ticklish and tired and heavy! Good Lord HELP ME!!!

BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST!! Man, I need a new computer game. What I would give to be working for a gaming magazine now. It'll be a blast, cuz I'll be playing games and writing about them and even if I have to be playing to worst games of this century I'd probably still have fun.

There goes my fingers now...

Imagine, I've all grown into the age where most boys would have grown out of gaming, or at least the cravings to play every single thing out there and here I am pining about gaming. Since I've stopped getting allowance from my parents, or more like taking... I haven't bought a single game for more than a year. I've been more careful on what games I want buy, and have compiled a list of games that I want to buy, but have never gotten round to it simply because I don't earn enough to buy them.

Some people may ask, why can't you afford them? Surely even with your RM600 salary you'd surely not be stingy about spending RM5 for a game. Thats the problem. I'm so commited to not supporting piracy that I have to sacrifice gaming and buying DVD's on a whim. But then again, some people around me STILL buy pirated games and God its always to nice to ask to borrow the games just to play it and claim that I have no part in supporting piracy. I even watch pirated DVD's even if I don't buy them!! God I'm such a hypocrite!! Maybe I should just stop watching DVD's and asking to play games. NYURGH!! So hard to go cold turkey!!

I'll stop ranting just about... now... I mean, NOW... now... right now. I'll stop right here. Okay, that does it... I'll stop typing.......... NOW!

No comments: