Tuesday, May 25, 2004

The Trouble with this Brain...

Well, yeah. I think my brain is wired and optimized for being lazy. Here I am in front of my computer, with nothing else in the office to do other than websurf. The only thing I had to do this week was to make a photocopy of some documents, which I made a little mess of unfortunately.

Well, while websurfing, I was just re-conceptualizing a script for today's script writing class because I forgot to bring my finished script from home that I had planned to touch up. Admittedly, the script is an amalgam of various arguments I've had with Lai Yee before. When I actually wrote it down, I had to dig deep down into my treasure chest of memories and sort of mix all the memories up and dramatize it a little.

Doing this exercise, I began reflect on my past attitudes. I begin to find parts of myself that I don't like. That perhaps I'm not as easy-going, patient, and nice as I thought myself to be. Maybe I'm passively a pompous ass. Maybe I've had too much Milo lately and am a little sleepy. Good thing I don't snore that badly.

No comments: