Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Velcome, velcome

Ya, velcome to the first posting of my blog. After being inspired to blog by a lass that goes by the name of Jolene, I have, in fact, started my own blog, as you can see, can you not? Of course you can.

Perhaps by doing this I can stir my mind up as well as crystallize my thoughts that have been up until now been rather, how shall I put it... intangible. Of course by nature thoughts are intangible, but these are the intangibles of the intangibles and hence cannot be fully grasped simply because they are intangible. But by writing these thoughts down, I can at least, peruse them and make use of the little insights that go through my little head.

Just yesterday I got a call from my tutor, who told me to prepare for my script-writing class in the form of an essay 3-5 paragraphs long, describing the type of script that I have in mind, and to hand it in by 3pm today. If you have paid any attention to the time stamp, you'd know I've already passed this deadline. Mind you this doesn't mean that I didn't finish my work, I'm just stating that the time of 3pm has already passed. Anyways, before that I had felt a little queasy and wondered what the heck I was doing signing up for this class. Now I'm feeling a little excited about the class which starts at 6:30pm. Hope all goes well.

No comments: