Friday, May 27, 2005

Thank God for Silhouette

Well, last night I was reading a Discworld novel 'Lords and Ladies' authored by none other than Terry Pratchett, when I fell asleep.

No, it wasn't because it was boring. I was just dead tired. I'd recommend that you guys read any of the Discworld novels. They're hilarious. Anyhow...

So there I lay, asleep, with the room light still on (yes, I know I'm not doing Earth a favour), and my toes freezing. My butt's protected by a good layer of fat, so that part was just cool.

When I woke, I found that I had taken off my glasses during the night and had rolled all over the bloody thing while I was asleep. Funny thing is, that though I must have rolled over it a 100 times over the night, my glasses were still intact... and they were still under my butt when I found them.

Thank God for the good people of Silhouette who made my glasses. Now I don't have to wonder whether I'm smashing into a bag of potatoes or an iguana while I'm driving to work.

4 comments:

enn@j said...

get a life lah kenny! =p

*yawn* Sorry...i'm just really sleepy but yeah, your entry enhanced my sleepiness

Anonymous said...

Or bang a tree. I guess the glasses ventured in to what is known as a black hole and decided to take up residence for the night. Smart glasses indeed. ;)

tc boi said...

hey, i hears you got a shock from my mum... during steven kong's dinner? hehe... now u know my mum... but i still have not met yours yet though... hmmm...

allan

Mark said...

Remind me to never touch your butt ridden glasses during cell haha :P

Mark